- To act as a conduit of information on CPA/CWP matters from Chairperson/Secretariat to women in their Region.
- To act as an information source for women MPs in their region on CPA/CWP matters, and to personally encourage women Parliamentarians to put their names forward as delegates and participants at CPA events.
- To encourage consideration of women as Regional Representatives on the CPA Executive Committee when vacancies occur.
- To brief the incoming Steering Committee Member.
- To promote the formation of local Branches of the CWP in CPA Branches.
- To meet before the Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference and assess the progress made by the CWP across the Association and to put forward proposals for further action.
Chair and Australian Region Steering Committee Representative
Leanne Castley MLA
Western Australia Representative
Hon Kezia Purick MP
Northern Territory Representative
New South Wales Representative
South Australia Representative
Commonwealth of Australia Representative